For almost three years, HeadHunter Recruitment has pushed to become a trusted resource for Hairdressing and Beauty businesses to advertise their job vacancies and connect business owners with the right candidates. We have grown and evolved in that time, providing a vast range of new options and services to help businesses in need.
Well, in 2023 – we’re growing again.
HeadHunter has moved to an exciting, new and immersive platform to make the job advertising process, and the candidate job searching process, even more streamlined.
Part of this new look HeadHunter for 2023 has the platform’s move to now include performance-based advertising (also known as programmatic advertising) and AI recruitment, in addition to duration-based advertising (job boards). Using AI (or artificial intelligence) means that job ads are targeted at a larger yet more precise audience, wherever they might be hanging out online, taking a variety of factors into account, such as location, demographics, user behaviour and online activity.
What does this mean for HeadHunter job advertisers? Recruiters posting on HeadHunter are now able to get more advertising in front of more quality candidates for their investment, due to advances in technology that we have invested in using artificial intelligence. With the move to programmatic advertising or AI recruitment globally, using HeadHunter, recruiters are now able to get their job ads beyond the job board and in front of the eyes of active and passive candidates looking for roles elsewhere online.
Not only will recruiters have a consistent job board ad presence, the ad will now also have organic redistribution to increase eyes and clicks on the posting and ultimately, reach a more diverse audience, with reduced cost.
Just some of the other exciting improvements in the new look HeadHunter Recruitment include:
- Candidates will be able to view job search results, and job details on the one screen, making the search and review process faster.
- Advanced filters will be available for narrowing down search results.
- Candidates will be matched to positions via the ‘jobs you may like’ section.
- Candidates will also be able to bookmark different positions of interest.
- Automatic email of relevant jobs can be sent to interested and matched job seekers.
- Improved candidate management and screening processes.
- Pricing will be streamlined and competitive, especially for AHC and ABIC members, who receive $100 off every job ad.
- Plus so many more exciting new features!
If you’d like to post a job on HeadHunter, our packages are listed HERE. If you are a candidate and would like to learn about new job opportunities, upload your CV HERE. Keep up to date with the latest in employment and recruitment in the hair and beauty industries at the HeadHunter blog. Check out our socials – you can send us a message on Facebook HERE or Instagram HERE or LinkedIn HERE
Media enquiries: Jenny Burns, PR & Marketing Manager
T: 0413 876 760